1. Passport - Must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel and must have at least 3 pages available for stamps. If you have any hesitations, bring your previous passport to show to the Embassy.
2. Two photographs (2 - 2.5 inch) - The photographs must be original, and taken within the last 6 months. The photographs should be in good quality colour with a light-coloured background.
3. Copies of your important documents, including house registration, ID card, marriage certificate (if applicable), change of name certificate (if applicable), birth certificate (for children under 15 years old).
4. Copies of your book bank (savings or fixed deposit account), every page. Bank statements are not accepted.
5. Letter from employer or a copy of business registration (for business owners)
General officers - Letter from employer in English.
Business owners - Business registration (must contain the name of the company, and your name as a business partner or owner).
Private business owners (not registered) - Business letter in English.
Officials - Letter from employer and a copy of government officials ID cards.
Students - Letter from the university in English or student cards.
*Children travelling alone must have the following documents.
1. Letter of consent from parents authorizing children to travel (if traveling alone without parents)
2. Certificate from school (in English)
3. Birth certificate (if under 15 years)
4. Parent’s book bank (saving or fixed deposit account), every page
5. A copy of house registration from children, father and mother
6. A copy of parents’ ID cards
If paid by relatives - his/her documents including sponsor letter, letter of relationship certificate, work certificate, house registration, ID and book bank.
If paid by someone else - his/her documents including sponsor letter, letter of relationship certificate, work certificate, house registration, ID and book bank.
If you hold a Chinese passport (red passport), a period for visa grant will take at least one month. For Chinese passport (yellow passport), visas will be granted in a regular period. However, you must report your departure and arrival with immigration before lodging an application for a visa.