1. Passport - Must be valid for at least 6 months from the travel date.
2. Two photographs (1.5 - 2 inch) - The photographs must be original, and taken within the last 6 months. The photographs should be in good quality colour with a light-coloured background.
3. Copy of your important documents, including house registration, ID card, marriage certificate (if applicable), change of name certificate (if applicable), birth certificate (for children under 15 years old).
4. Copy of bank statements (personal and business) over a period of time showing a consistent savings history.
5. Letter from employer or a copy of business registration.
If you are employed: Letter from your employer - stating your position and salary, length of employment, confirming your leave of absence and the name and contact details of the person providing the letter.
If you are self-employed and running your own business: Business registration
If you are retired: Evidence of your retirement - for example a letter from your employer.
If you are a student: Evidence of your enrolment such as letter from your education institute.
6. Health and character documents
*Childrens under 18 must provide written consent from their parents authorizing their travel to Australia along with copies of the parents’ passports.
*Adults over 70 must provide a medical certificate and health insurance cards. Insurance companies must be affiliated to the embassy only.